Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How'd you get so fit?

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Days 22 and 23.

Both yesterday and today were a little crazy so Rob and I worked out separately. Yesterday was
Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. I rocked it. I finished that and did an hour of Turbo Kick. It felt great.
My kicks are so much better. I used to feel out of breathe during the Turbo(high intensity)
section but now I breeze through it. I keep thinking.. "work harder"!

Rob also rocked his workout.
He was in the other room and I could see him tearing it up!
He's so much more flexible than he used to be.
New striations are showing up every day.

Day 23

Today we had Cardio Power and Resistance, which is becoming my favorite workout. This is the one with weird inversion pushups. I was truly exhausted after that, no Turbo Kick today. I was gone most of the day and just felt tired from staying up all night working on the blog. I need to get more sleep. I'm a geek, my job excites me.

Today I was out and someone asked my how I stay so fit. I thought that was pretty awesome.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...