Monday, August 3, 2009

INSANE birthday

Monday, August 3, 2009
INSANITY

It's my birthday today and also day one of INSANITY. The past few weeks have been full of whirlwind eating and delicousness. Rob and I spent 5 days in Las Vegas celebrating our 15th anniversary. Needless to say there is no point to going to Vegas and not eating all the amazing foods. I guess we took a little vacation from ourselves because if it didn't move I ate it. I knew we were going to be hitting it hardcore when we got home and it was worth every single bit of gelato! I'm not going to lie..I was feeling pretty flabtastic after we got home.

Starting INSANITY on my birthday was perfect for me. Turning 44 was not nearly as bad as turning 40. I feel good about my fitness right now, but I am nervous because this program is an huge challenge. I haven't EVER had very many reasons to do plyometric jumps. In fact.. in all my years of teaching, that was something I definately avoided in my workouts.

Here are my reasons for starting INSANITY and seeing it through.

1. I want to prove to myself that I can accomplish this.
2. I know it will make me a better instructor.
3. If you submit your before and after pics, Beachbody will award you with a cool Tee.

I WANT THAT SHIRT!
 
8/3/09
Results: Fit test day 1
1. Switch Kicks 56
2. Power Jacks 50
3. Power Knees 78
4. Power Jumps 21
5. Globe Jumps 06
6. Suicide Jumps 07
7.Push Up Jacks 08
8. Low Plank Oblique 27

 

We'll be doing this fit test every two weeks. Looking forward to the progress!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...